05 March 2012

University

Applications for university opened today. So from today on, I have one month to decide which universities to apply to.

Good news is, today I finally managed to find the perfect subject for me to study (after four years of feeling like I'll never find something I like) - information systems. It's kind of a combination of studies of IT and economics, which is perfect, since I want to work with computers but I don't really want to become just an ordinary programmer. I guess I'll apply there as my first choice, to French studies as second choice, German as third, economics as fourth and computer science as fifth. All of these can be done in the Swedish university in my home town - Åbo Akademi - so I won't even have to move to another city, yay!

Also, I did some more practice sketches, on clothes this time: (reference used for all of these)


No comments:

Post a Comment