12 March 2012

Art class, intending to publish and cinnamon rolls!

You might or might not remember that I had this huge final project for art class a while ago. The finished work can be found in this blog post.
Today we finally got our grades for our works - and I was delighted to find out that I got the highest grade for mine (meaning 5/5)!
The artworks done during this class will be displayed at our school until the end of the month, and then all of the works that got the highest grade will be displayed in an art exhibition in May :D!

Also, I've decided to start sending my finished novel to publishers soon. After the final exams are over, I'm going to do one last proofread of the story and then start looking into how getting published works. It feels nice to finally be able to move on after having the novel just laying around on my hard drive for the past six months. I'm pretty excited for this, since I've been dreaming about this ever since I first started writing novel-length stories back in 7th grade. My hopes for getting published on my first try aren't exactly high, but I know that this experience will teach me a lot. If nothing else, it will motivate me to keep writing better.

Yesterday I made low-carb cinnamon rolls. Mom didn't really like them, but I'm completely in love with them! Even brought one with me as lunch for the final exam today.


Speaking of the final exam, I think it went so-so. I'm mostly worried that I might have wandered a bit off-topic.

Gonna stop writing now before this migraine kills me.

No comments:

Post a Comment