16 March 2012

School, writing and sketches!

Had my English exam today. Two down, four to go.

I couldn't wait to start the revisions of my novel, so I've actually already began doing them (even though I planned to wait until the end of my exams). Now that I've had a break from writing/reading/proofreading that story for the past 3-4 months, I'm seeing it with new eyes again and noticing a lot of passages that have to be shortened or changed. I'll probably even have to completely rewrite some chapters toward the beginning. I usually hate having to go back and re-read my texts, as I'm dreading all the mistakes that I know I'll find there, but this time I'm actually looking forward to it because I really want this novel to be at its best when I send it off to agents/publishers.

I've also got another batch of sketches from a few days ago. I only had the energy to do two, because I was suffering from a terrible migraine that day.


Heh, the face sketch completely unintentionally ended up resembling Rihanna.

No comments:

Post a Comment