21 March 2012

Stress D:

150 pages of my novel are now revised :D (220 to go!). Still not entirely happy with some of the chapters, so I fear I will go through the beginning one more time after finishing the revisions of the full novel. It is moving in the right direction though :) And only 1 more week to go before I can devote all of my free time to this project!

Now, off to do some more math! The exam isn't until Friday, but we'll have to turn in our calculators and the book with all the formulas already on Thursday, meaning I can basically do math exercises only today and tomorrow morning. Eek!

Oh, and also, I've finally sent in my university applications :)! Unfortunately, the points I get from my Swedish and math exams are doubled when calculating the points for getting into my first choice university, and my Swedish exam didn't exactly go great, so I'm a bit worried that I might not get in after all. Of course, most of the points will be gained from the entrance exam, but the exam can't be prepared for, so I'm really afraid of failing it!

My math corner.

No comments:

Post a Comment