17 March 2012

GW2

I really can't wait until April, because that's when Guild Wars 2 pre-purchases start (and buying it means that I will get access to all GW2 betas and a head-start when it comes to playing the actual game!)
Four/five years of waiting (can't remember when Arenanet first announced GW2, heh) is finally starting to pay off :D. Once I get my hands on that game, I fear I won't be leaving my computer for several days in a row.


I've also signed up for the March beta tests, but I have a feeling I won't get chosen since I'm competing against 1 million other people.

Revising my novel is steadily progressing - I'm currently at page 100 out of 375. I'm noticing that my writing style at the beginning of the book is more focused on descriptions and details, while the later half is more dialogue-oriented, so I'm actually getting to remove a lot of paragraphs from the beginning to make it more balanced. It feels nice to go back and edit the first parts of the story, because I never really was entirely satisfied with the first 70-100 pages, and because I still hadn't completely developed the characters' personalities by then, so now I get to make them less like generic dolls and more like themselves.

A picture of me in November, when I'd recently finished the novel and got it printed in paperback format:


Now I'm hoping that I'll one day be able to take a similar picture, but with a published version of the book :)

No comments:

Post a Comment