23 March 2012

Phew!

So, I survived the math finals.
And I even have a feeling that I did decently in them :D!
And what's even better is that I found out that I most likely will be getting the highest grade for my English finals, yay!

Going to a pre-party at a friend's this evening, but because I'm planning to go to the gym early tomorrow morning, I most likely will not join them to the bar afterwards. Still, looking forward to a chillax-evening with my friends, to celebrate that I only have 2 finals left! (French and German on monday. I'm a bit nervous about writing two subjects in one session!)

Trying to decide what to wear tonight. Probably going with a nicer black top + pink pants.


A few more days, then FREEDOM!
...well, actually I still have university entrance exams to study for.

No comments:

Post a Comment