30 March 2012

Exhibition

I was at the opening of an art exhibition yesterday, and the painting I did for art class was on display there :D


Also found out the last preliminary results for my finals today. I'm satisfied with all of them - now I'm just keeping my fingers crossed that my points won't be reduced in the official results that will be published at the end of May!

As for my novel, I finished the revision of it today :). It ended up 4 pages shorter than before the revision, and I hope that those removed pages will make the book a smoother read. I actually really like the last 100 pages, but still kinda dubious about the first 250 :P. I probably will be doing a second revision soon to see if I can rewrite any of the scenes that still bother me.
After that I'll have to make the big decision of whether to send it to a publisher or not. Eek!

No comments:

Post a Comment