14 March 2012

Sketches #6, exercise and pastries

It always feels really satisfying to be able to add more weights in Bodypump :D. Makes me notice that I am making some progress after all. Also, I finally came up with a good training plan for me! I bought a one-month card to the gym I go to, so now I have room for more workouts there. Current plan is:
Mondays: Indoor Cycling
Tuesdays: Bodypump
Wednesdays: Pause
Thursdays: Bodypump
Fridays: Pause
Saturdays: Bodypump
Sundays: Pause
Unfortunately, I'll have to wait until after final exams before I can take that plan into effect. Until then, I'm doing Bodypump those three days, but since I'm having final exams every Monday I'll most likely take some aerobic class on Wednesdays instead. And when the snow outside melts, I'll probably take up jogging on some of my pause days.

I ended up watching the movie Untraceable yesterday. I quite liked it even though it was pretty predictable and held a very dark atmosphere. Because of the movie, I completely forgot to post another batch of sketches:


And, glutton as I am, I just had to make some muffins yesterday!

This time I didn't leave them in the oven as long as I usually do, which caused them to still be a bit soft/gooey on the inside. I have to admit that I like them a lot better this way.
And, if that wasn't enough, I tried another recipe for the fastlagsbulle (a Swedish/Finnish pastry that is eaten during Shrove Tuesday), which turned out unexpectedly well - I had no idea you could put dough in a microwave and still get good results quickly!


No comments:

Post a Comment