24 March 2012

Français, je t'aime (pas)

Had plenty of fun yesterday evening :). Today, a relative is coming over so we're going to spend the evening playin quizzes (Buzz!) and stuff. Tomorrow, I'll (hopefully!) be going to watch The Hunger Games with two friends of mine :D. Been waiting ages for the movie to come out, and the original plan was to go on the first show, but since all of us had math exams yesterday, we couldn't go on the midnight release, and the party yesterday evening took away the option of an evening showing.


I really hope the movie will be as good as the book. I haven't dared read any reviews, because I kind of want to create my own opinion of the movie instead of reading the opinions of others beforehand :).

Next up on the finals: French and German. I've decided to prioritize French, because I've actually already done the German exam last October. I'm just doing it again kind of "for fun" to see if I could raise it from the grade I got (E, which is the second best grade) to L (the best grade).

Haven't had the energy to bring myself to start studying yet, though I really should D:
I usually love learning languages, but when it becomes a duty (like when I have to study for an exam) instead of a hobby, I'm not nearly as motivated.

No comments:

Post a Comment