06 January 2012

Summer job

I sent my first application for a summer job this afternoon :D. I'm going to try to apply to as many places as possible and hope I get chosen for at least one, because I'm in a desperate need of money.

Also, I wrote a total of 2344 words yesterday and today, which means that I finally passed the 50 page mark! I also found a whole bunch of sketches, studies and half-finished paintings on my computer that I'm gonna sort through tomorrow and possibly post a few.

Heading off in half an hour to grab a few drinks with two friends of mine. Tried to curl my hair for once, but I kind of failed at that, so now my hair is kind of half-wavy, half-curly and completely messy. Oh well, practice makes perfect. Better luck next time :D
Besides, I got lazy with my outfit and just threw on the same clothes I used when I went out with my cousin. Shame on me.

No comments:

Post a Comment