04 January 2012

Another regular day

I managed to write a total of 3000 words yesterday, even though I did stay up until 1 am to finish the chapter I was working on. I'm now at a total of 13 000 words, which is a little more than a tenth of what I'm aiming for (100 000 words), so it's coming along really well :)!

I was supposed to have a driving lesson today, but the driving school cancelled on me. Again. I think this was the sixth lesson that was cancelled for one reason or another. Getting a driver's license is starting to feel like a project that will never come to an end.

I also tried out a recipe for home-made ice cream, which turned out a lot better than expected. I've made ice cream before, but I actually think I prefer this new recipe :D.

I ended up making strawberry ice cream even though my favorite flavor is chocolate :P

No comments:

Post a Comment