25 January 2012

Alone at home

My parents left early this morning for their Caribbean cruise, so now it's just me and the house for one and a half weeks. Yay!

By the way, remember when I talked about my school project? Been working on it some more in art class, and it's now 95% done. Just going to do the finishing touches on friday, when I have art class, and then I'll have it printed out on some nice paper, and then it's done! Now I just need to start planning the portfolio that has to be done as well.

Updated picture of the painting:


(you can compare with the previous version that I posted earlier, which can be found here. What's changed is basically that I finished the horse and added text on the books on the dragon)

Should probably write some today, but I'm procrastinating. Again. Should also probably start studying for the German and French final exam rehearsals that I'm having tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment