08 January 2012

Sketches part II

I completely forgot to write on my novel yesterday, so I wrote 1200 words this morning to compensate for it.

And now, here are the rest of the sketches and stuff, as promised :).

2010




For the painting above, I used this photomanipulation by Julia Starr as reference: Click me.


For the next one I just googled a random photo that I used as reference.



And some more The Crystal fanart. In 2010 me and my cousin started working on another novel called Frost, set in the same world as The Crystal, but with different characters. I did a lot of Frost art this year, and the character on the next three pictures is one of the main characters, Astraea. The last picture features Aivycelon and Treicina.




2011


The picture above is actually the cover that I made for my first (and only) novel Nightmare, which my dad took to his cousin who works at a printing office, so I now have my novel in physical form in my bookshelf :D








 This is an alternative, colored version of the painting that's on my blog header, but I ended up choosing the blue and yellow version instead. The full header-painting can be found on my DA page: Click here





 For the painting above, I used a photo that I found on Deviantart as reference. Unfortunately, I lost the link to that photo.


The image above and on the right is actually only a few weeks old, so I'm still debating whether to finish it or not.
And, last but not least, some compulsory The Crystal fanart :D



No comments:

Post a Comment