11 January 2012

Paris tomorrow!

I'm going on a six day trip to Paris with my French class tomorrow. I can't wait to go there! I've done the same trip on my first year of high school, but it'll be much more fun now that I'm on my last year and have a much better vocabulary in French. Hopefully I'll learn to understand spoken French better now, and maybe even dare to speak some myself :)

In other news, I'm currently working in art class on a big project that needs to be done by the end of January. It's kind of an interesting challenge, because we got themes that we had to choose one from, and we're only allowed to paint during class - which are two things I don't do when I paint normally. I usually paint the whole painting in one sitting, two at the most, and I hate deadlines. Besides, none of the themes we had to choose from were in my taste. I ended up choosing "Workweek and weekend" (where you could portray either both or just one, and I chose workweek).

My progress so far, after 7h 30 min of work:


Now I really need to start packing.

No comments:

Post a Comment