09 January 2012

School again

Can't say I've missed having to wake up at 6.25 every morning. Why can't school start at 10 :D? Guess I can only blame myself for taking so many classes this semester.

To make the most of my last day of freedom, I used basically the whole day yesterday to finished one of my half-finished paintings. The unfinished version of this painting can be found in my previous post, though beware - I did quite a lot of changes along the way.


Earlier today I had my driving lesson, and we went to a skid pan to practice driving during slippery conditions. There's only one word to describe the experience: horrifying! I seriously hope not to have to experience any of that scary sensations of completely losing control of the car when I start driving on my own.

And now, 597 words of novel-writing later, I'm going to go tackle some homework and then I'm off to the gym. Hopefully I'll have time for some more drawing afterwards :D

No comments:

Post a Comment