22 January 2012

Presidential elections

Voted for the first time in my life today in the presidential elections! We'll see tonight whether my candidate gets chosen.

Been prepped pretty much all day by my parents to be left alone in the house for one and a half weeks when my parents leave for a Caribbean cruise on Wednesday. I'm actually quite looking forward to managing on my own for that time.

As for writing, I'm kind of stuck again. I haven't written anything since I got home from Paris, because I'm a bit stuck on the details on how the story is going to continue from now on (I've made the general draft on the story, but that only includes the main storyline, not the smaller parts). Tomorrow I'll try to get a grip on myself and force myself to write, even if it's just one sentence.

Oh, and I've been completely in love with this song for the past few weeks:

No comments:

Post a Comment