01 January 2012

Brownies!

I really wanted to make something to satisfy my sweet tooth, so I found a recipe for low-carb brownies that I decided to try out (I follow the low carb high fat diet). I must admit that I didn't have much faith in the recipe at first, especially since the dough tasted kind of awful, but the final product turned out quite yummy!

Now I'm going to try to get some pages written in my novel. I made a promise to finish my second novel this year, so I'd better get working. Getting started is just always the hardest part - once I hit page 100 or so, the writing process speeds up a great deal. Right now I've been stuck on page 20 of this novel for two months. I've just got to force myself to sit down and start writing, or I'll never get forward in the story.


No comments:

Post a Comment