18 April 2012

Work

So, I've been working at my parents' bookshop for about a week now.
It's the best job ever.
Basically, I get paid for just sitting at a desk for two hours 5 days a week, doing pretty much what I want (facebook/surfing on the internet/drawing/reading) because the shop rarely gets any customers. Just me and my iPad for two (often very boring) hours.

...I should probably spend that time doing something productive, such as studying for entrance exams. I still don't feel the slightest motivated to start studying, argh!

Here's something I doodled on my iPad at work:

Gah, drawing with my fingers is such a painfully slow technique. I'll probably never attempt a full painting on my iPad and only stick to sketches until I miraculously manage to gain some more patience :D

No comments:

Post a Comment