05 April 2012

Life goes on

Life's been pretty much the same the past few days: I wake up, exercise, eat, watch some tv and go to bed. Rinse and repeat.

Currently I'm enjoying my last day of freedom, because my parents are coming back home tomorrow. To celebrate both their return and the easter holiday, I decided to make a smörgåstårta :D It's basically a cake but you use sandwiches for the layers and the filling is usually something salty (in my case I used ham, cream cheese and creme fraiche for the filling and tomatoes, cucumber and creme fraiche mixed with mayoonaisse for the top). Can't wait to taste it tomorrow :D


I also watched Forrest Gump for the first time today (about time!). The story progressed a bit slowly for my taste, but I loved the plot and all the characters nonetheless. I didn't really read the summary of the plot before watching it, so I didn't really know what to expect, but I definitely thought it was different from this - I'd kind of imagined the whole movie to have some kind of heavy action-war-chase story. Heh.

Also been doing slight revisions to my novel. Currently at page 82. It's slowly getting better, but I'm still having very big doubts as to whether it's current state is good enough for an agent to be interested in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment