19 April 2012

GW2 beta :D

The official date for the Guild Wars 2 beta is announced: 27-29th April :D!
I seriously can't wait! This is the moment I've looked forward to ever since the announcement of Guild Wars Eye of the North back in 2007 :D
*insert a fangirl-squee*


I also tried out Les Mill's Bodycombat last Saturday at the gym. Gotta say I fell in love with it instantly, so I incorporated it into my workout plan, which now looks like this:
Mondays: spinning
Tuesdays: Bodypump
Wednesdays: Bodycombat
Thursdays: Bodypump
Fridays: rest
Saturdays: Bodypump+Bodycombat
Saturdays: rest

I'm also getting about an hour of walking each day because it's actually faster to walk to work than take the bus downtown (approx 20 min) + bus to work (approx 20 more min) :) Hehe, beach 2012, here I come.

As for drawing, I really feel like doing it, but each time I start sketching something the motivation kind of fades away when I realize that the painting won't be as good as I picture in my head. Looking at all the amazing artists that can be found on Deviantart makes me really inspired on the other hand, but also kind of depressed on the other hand when I realize that I'm not as good as them. I know that the only way to get better is to practice a lot, but I just don't have a lot of motivation right now :(
Gah. Patience is definitely not one of my strong points.

No comments:

Post a Comment