12 April 2012

Shopping

Yay, I now have a dress for my graduation :). That's one more thing to cross off my to-do list.

I called my dentist yesterday. Seems I'll get my last two wisdom teeth extracted in June. I remember that last time equaled a few days of utter pain, so I'm not really looking forward to it :(. Well, at least I'll have it over with then, so that those teeth can't bother me at a later point!

My parents also offered me a summer job in case I won't get chosen for any of the ones I applied for :D. I'm starting it out already by helping out in my parents' bookshop and keeping it open on days that my parents usually have it closed. I'll also be helping my dad find material for a book he's writing. Seems I have my incomes covered for this summer!

And, because a blog requires a photo, here's a random photo of a mozzarella-tomato salad I made to go with today's dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment