04 May 2012

Ready for graduation

Dress, check. Shoes, check. Jacket, check. Student cap, check.

Yeeah, I'm ready for graduation now ;)!

Normally I'm not a big fan of shopping shoes, but today I just found the nicest pair of shoes ever that I just had to buy for my graduation :D. They're a creamy white, so at first I was afraid I might not find a jacket to match it, but thankfully I found one that was exactly the same color! Heh, the extremely girly-me wants graduation to come already so that I can wear all those pretty clothes :)

Oh, and yesterday I sold my first book in the entire time I've been working in the bookshop. Feels like such an achievement!

Otherwise, there's not much to tell. I've pretty much just been playing Guild Wars and going to the gym day after day.

No comments:

Post a Comment