21 May 2012

Entrance exams

First of all, I decided that I won't post any of my art-related news on this blog anymore. For sketches and finished paintings and stuff, go to my tumblr (http://julia-aurora.tumblr.com), or for finished paintings only, deviantart (http://julia-aurora.deviantart.com).

I have my first university entrance exam tomorrow, and I'm very nervous since I haven't really studied for it at all, heh. It's for French, which required that you read a novel (which I have only started on...) but it should also contain a part where they test grammar and vocabulary, which I guess I should be able to score a few points on. Wednesday is Economy, which I definitely will not pass, since I've read about 70 pages of the 480-page book. Thursday is for information systems, which is the one I'm actually looking forward to, since it's my first choice and the one I really hope to get in to.

Well, wish me luck :D

Random note: I baked a mudcake today. Been ages since I baked any cakes. Can't wait to eat it tomorrow as a "reward" for taking the entrance exam, haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment