18 May 2012

Artblock is GONE!

Finally managed to do a full painting :D! This one took around 10 hours, and I used a photo of myself as reference to get the shading right.


I'm thinking about changing up the layout of this blog. Shall see when I feel like starting to work on that.

Yesterday mom and I were experimenting on making smörgåstårta-cakes (literal translation would be sandwich cake) for my graduation party. Here's a photo of them:


Two of them had salmon filling and two had ham. Yum!
I really can't believe that I'm actually graduating in just two weeks! Also, on Wednesday I found out my final grades for the final exams, and I was happy to discover that my points had been raised in two of them. I did not end up with stellar grades, but I'm still very happy with what I got :)

No comments:

Post a Comment