15 February 2012

School's out

On monday, tuesday and today I've had listening comprehensions for the final exams, and now I don't have any school for about six weeks, after which the final exams start. Really looking forward toward this free time! (even though I'm actually supposed to spend that time studying)

Tomorrow will be penkkis, which means that we get to tease the first year students and make them do all kinds of horrible stuff, after which we'll be driving around the city with trucks throwing candy to people on the streets. Later in the evening we're going on a one-day cruise to Sweden and back.

I purchased some red lipstick today, so now I'm well-equipped for doodling on the first year students' faces >:)

Here's my weapon, and I won't be afraid to use it :D!

Gonna post a picture of my outfit tomorrow (all final year students are supposed to dress up as 'stekare' which is kind of a person who's rich and wears a certain kind of fancy clothes and parties a lot)

No comments:

Post a Comment