04 February 2012

Final fantasy :D

Been playing Final Fantasy XII all day long, trying to finish it before wednesday.

And why wednesday, you might wonder.

Okay, I kind of lied. I didn't play FFXII all day, because I took a break in the afternoon to go buy Final Fantasy XIII-3. Since I don't have any PS3 of my own, I'm going to borrow my brother's, but I won't get it until wednesday, and since I want to start playing FFXIII-3 as soon as possible and because I'd rather not have another game half-finished at the same time, I've set wednesday as a deadline for FFXII.


Aslkdflk I'm so excited to play FFXIII-2 :D! FFXIII is probably my favorite in the final fantasy series, so I'm really looking forward to seeing whether XIII-2 will top it.

Off to play some more XII ->

No comments:

Post a Comment